WWE Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by kumar713, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Binning

Binning Arkham Knight Staff Member

I am starting to hate Reigns more and more. He thinks he's ****ing invincible and he shows off way too much :facepalm:

They should separate the championship belts and give Roman the heavyweight championship for all I care. Bryan has to be the WWE champ. What else will he have? Bryan vs Authority again? Considering team Cena knocked out the authority, Seth will go after Cena or Ziggler. Since Sting was involved, HHH will want a piece of him.

2. kumar713

kumar713 Well-Known Member

:agree:

3. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

I want Bryan vs Lesnar!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

BTW, imagine if Rollins enters the Rumble match and wins it, then wins the triple threat title match at Rumble. lol

He will have no match at Mania. He will be at the same time - the champion, the no.1 contender and the MITB contract holder. Haha. I would book that just for the laughs!

4. kumar713

kumar713 Well-Known Member

Will be epic

5. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

Where is the logic in having Roman Reigns pin Seth Rollins every single time? Isnt Rollins supposed to be better because he is the championship contender and not Reigns? ****ing stupid logic :facepalm:

Clearly says they see Reigns as champion before Rollins.

6. Binning

Rollins need to be a face and fast, he would be fascinating. HHH can be the **** alongside team authority all he wants. Rollins as face would completely change the WWE. There is no strong face in the company at the moment. Cena and Roman are just dull. Bryan will change it up come next smackdown though. But I hope it's not Bryan vs Authority again.

7. Binning

8. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

There is this new program called the Lucha Underground.

Groundbreaking, revolutionizing high-flying action. Holy **** moments left,right and center every time. Unbelievably good action!
    It is like watching dozen Rey Mysterios in prime. Such awesomeness!!

9. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

With the Royal Rumple approaching, what are your predictions?
    Here is mine :

Last 4 -> Roman Regns, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan and most likely, Randy Orton.
    Winner -> Roman Reigns ( :( Want Bryan to win badly)

If either of Lesnar or Cena walks out the night as champion (most probable), I don't want anyone else other than Bryan to win the Rumble. If Rollins wins, I wouldn't even mind Orton or Reigns winning coz he can have decent match with anyone.
    But Bryan vs Lesnar will be must-see material.

Other certainties ->
    1. Reigns eliminates Big Show.
    2. Ryback and Ziggler impress before getting eliminated by Rusev/Wyatt.
    3. Reigns eliminates Rusev.
    4. Mizdow plays a hand in Miz's elimination.
    5. Crowd goes nuts for Bryan and booes the **** out of whoever eliminates him, Wyatt likely.
    6. Wyatt eliminates Dean Ambrose.
    7. Some crazy **** from Kofi.

10. Binning

I would love it to be Ziggler or Bryan but Roman is gonna win the rumble.

Cena wins the WHC and Brock beats the crap out of Cena after the match and then Rollins cashes in and its Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose at WM

Ambrose is inserted into the match after he defeats Rollins in one of the RAWs.

Or When Rollins tries to cash in, Randy ruins it for Rollins with an #RKOOuttaNowhere and there begins Randy + Sting Vs Team Authority and then it's Cena vs Reigns and it will be the ****tiest match in WM history and 2 faces fighting each other? can't get more stupid than this.

Really don't know where Bryan would go next if he doesn't win the rumble. I really want Bryan vs Brock though or hell even Bryan vs Rollins.

BTW the last RAW was the best one I have seen in a long time.

Best thing ever to happen at RR would be Punk at #30 and he ends up winning of course after authority takes the title and wins it back at WM

But that's never going to happen sadly.........

We have far more creative ideas than WWE's "Creative"

Triple H stabs Rollins in the back and wins the title from him and Rollins is left with nothing so he starts from the bottom as a baby face. Then it's Punk vs HHH. Sting disappears until after WM.

11. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

Trips backstabbing to get title.. :rofl1:

If Bryan doesnt win, he will end up wrestling Sheamus I'm afraid :(

The triple-threat you mentioned will never happen. If there were two titles, would've still been a bit probable.
    Now, since there is only one title and that is THE match at WM, Cena or Brock will definitely be a part!!

12. Binning

Trips backstabbing would be best for business :ponting2:

Bryan vs Anyone other than the champion = useless and boring!

13. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

I'd take Bryan vs Rollins or Bryan vs Cesaro just for the 'wrestling'.

14. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

Can't think of a better title match than that.. Blow the minds out! :adore:

15. Binning

Just unbelievable stuff man simply out of this world!! Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar at WM. Just BOOK IT!!

16. Binning

This better be good!! Bryan eliminated halfway? seriously? :rage:

Nobody gives a **** about the match anymore. :facepalm:

17. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

They have some star winning and dont want Bryan to have the spotlight towards end.

Funny enough, the crowd just got cold.. They are booing the **** out :rofl:

18. Binning

These are all **** entrants coming since his elimination!!!!

19. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

They know that if Bryan is around, their dog Roman isnt gonna get any kinda attention. He still wont, believe that!

There is only one man capable of facing Brock at WM if not Bryan. I know who that is, he better win this thing!!

DANIEL BRYAN chants will echooo..

20. Binning

Roman is getting booed the **** out of him..... this is just so bad!!