WAC Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Santo99, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  2. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Re: Hashim Amla pays $500 monthly fine

What's that got to do with Hashim Amla FFS?

3. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

He is an Idiot sportsman who wants to be fundamental, his long beard, his role in converting parnell to a muslim, his denial in wearing a simple logo on his team shirt. He did all this, but have we seen him talking against terrorism from islamists? he is a role model for many muslims rite?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  4. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

:giggle1:

5. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

I find him very irritating, its like seeing alladin playing cricket.

6. bablu1994

bablu1994 New Member

:big_shock:

7. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Like I said earlier, he decided to not wear the team logo. He didn't make some huge political stand, he decided not to wear a logo FFS. If the Taliban, or whoever, sponsored the South African team, do you think he would welcome them with welcome arms?

WAC he is.

That's Parnell's choice. Don't pretend that there aren't any christian converters in the world. Don't you watch the Simpsons FFS?

Denial? He decided not to wear it. He hasn't publicly condemned it at all from what I've seen, and it's not his fault the media like to make such a big deal out of it.

I haven't seen him do anything other than tackle bowlers on a cricket field. He choses not to wear a team logo, he hasn't made a huge political stand here. Stop kidding yourself.[/QUOTE]

Sachin Tendulkar is a role model for Indian's rite?

8. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

He is a freakin national player, he doesn't have to be so extreme with his beliefs. And no one converts a team mate in a national side, parnell is a douche. If me or you did it its okay but this guy is a fkin player who represents SA, so when he is not ready to wear a simple logo it means that he is exploiting his position to represent Islam. And yes Sachin is a role model for Indians he doesn't play with Orange clothes to represent Hinduism.

squashed.bugaboo likes this.
  9. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Now it's time for me to do what you would do and imply that you don't like Amla, because he's muslim and Pakistani's are muslims and you hate Pakistani's.

10. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

I dont like pakistanis I agree, but I dont hate islam or like any other religion, Im neutral towards religions and I respect them. But these guys who show off their religions piss me off, I dont want to see people from one race or religion being different and hating others, I wish there were no religions. I have to say this though, I bet people like Amla dont respect any other faith other than their own.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  11. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

I bet you couldn't be more wrong. And most importantly, what are you basing that assessment on? His cover drive? #ThingsCSBwouldsay

12. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

I know about muslim extremists, they just dont respect other faiths.

13. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

And I know that a few hindu extremists just don't respect other faiths. I guess every hindu is just a huge **** as a result then, especially that **** who never does any pressers when his side is getting beat.

14. Bond

Bond New Member

that's not fair. I think growing out the beard is dumb, but that's not what makes someone an Islamic extremist. so I take it you stay far and away from Johnson Market?

15. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Your opinions on Yusuf Pathan? FWIW.

16. Piethepker

Piethepker New Member

Off topic, but FWIW means for what it's worth right?

17. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

People near Johnson market, shivajinagar etc were firing crackers when Pak won the t20WC, People from tilak nagar and other areas protested when Saddam hussein was hanged.

18. Bond

Bond New Member

it was rhetorical...that's what he means by "FWIW"

19. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

For Whatever It's Worth

In what way was it rhetorical?

20. Santo99

Santo99 Active Member

And I dd not say growing beard was dumb, for a person who plays in a national side its too much(especially when he grows it so long for his religion)