Road to The O2 Arena (Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Raja, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Raja

Raja New Member

ADDRESS: The O2 Arena - Indoor sports venue, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London SE10 0DX

DATES:4th to 11th November 2013

OPENING TIMES:Two sessions a day - day session 12noon, night session 6pm, except for Sat 9 Nov night session 5.45pm(EST)

R. Nadal, N. Djokovic and A. Murray (are the three players to qualify for the season finale, to be held at The O2 in London from 4-11 November.Still five spot in open to grab, who do you think the five one will be? Will Federer advance to top 8 to qualyfing? Roger Federer faces a battle to make the eight-man field.

[​IMG]

2. kumar713

kumar713 Well-Known Member

:nice:Thread

Which player you support?

:nervous2: on federer though

3. Raja

Raja New Member

Fed is my all time fav and i'm a die hard fan of him. Rafa i too like him , but consider him the 2nd best in the matches against RF! P

4. kumar713

:hi5:

5. Raja

Raja New Member

Organisers of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals might have to start re-thinking their publicity plans for the season-ending finale at the O2 Arena in London. Roger Federer, who has been the tournament's biggest attraction after winning it six times and playing in it for the past 11 years in a row, is in danger of failing to qualify for the elite eight-man field after suffering the latest defeat in what has been a nightmare year for the 17-times Grand Slam champion.

6. kumar713

I feel federer will make it,but if case if he doesn't he should be given a chance.Certainly a crowd puller.

7. Raja

Raja New Member

Yeah, i might be his die hard fan, but consideing his recent form i hardly doubt he will proceed further, of course being realistic! Might be Wawrinka will come as best from Swiss who knows! :( YOu can do is Roger, go FED go!!!

8. kumar713

Simply can't write him off.Wawrinka is good but still a tournament such as world tour finals need FED.

9. Raja

Raja New Member

Yeah absolutely!!

10. kumar713

Murray is out of the season thus making it easier for federer

11. Raja

Raja New Member

Ya good.. But it made british crown a lil bit puzzled and disappointed!!

12. Raja

Raja New Member

Next week Andy is set to undergo minor back surgery in an effort to clear up a long-standing back problem.. He is only doubtful, yet not withdrawed!

13. Raja

Raja New Member

14. kumar713

:adore:

Think he is ruled out of this season

15. kumar713

16. Raja

Raja New Member

Tomas Berdych’s Barclays ATP World Tour Finals qualification bid was put on hold Tuesday when the second-seeded Czech failed to convert a match point in a tough 4-6, 7-6(4), 7-6(2) loss against Ivo Karlovic at the Swiss Indoors Basel.

Stanislas Wawrinka also missed the chance to strengthen his position in the Emirates ATP Race To London on home soil this week as he was beaten in the first round. The Swiss lost to Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-4, 6-3.Wawrinka slipped to eighth in the standings when he was overtaken by Roger Federer, following his countryman’s first-round win on Monday. Ninth-placed Gasquet is just 30 points behind Wawrinka and opens his Basel campaign on Wednesday against Michael Llodra.All these ultimately fever FED!

Source:atpworldtour

17. kumar713

Fed will reach Tour Finals:praying:

18. Raja

Raja New Member

BERDYCH QUALIFIES FOR 2013 BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS..

The 28-year-old Berdych joins Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, David Ferrer and Juan Martin del Potro in the elite eight-man field. Roger Federer, Stanislas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet currently find themselves in the final three positions, with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Milos Raonic close behind.

19. Raja

Raja New Member

Should Roger Federer win his sixth Basel crown this week, he would qualify for the season-ending Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. Today his QF contest awaits!!!!

20. Raja

Raja New Member