General Football Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by edg123, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

Hope we win the title at Emirates or against Liverpool.

2. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

3. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

I haven't always rated him as highly as most, but there's no doubting he'd be a worthy winner. He's relentless, every week he performs.

4. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

The only thing he lacks is end product.... if he improves it, he'd be hell of a player. Let's see if he improves it next season... which I think he's capable of.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  5. U2one100

U2one100 New Member

Where can he buy this end product? Which company sells it?

Happy that I forgot about today's match.. lol

6. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

5 more wins and it's ours come on you blues! I dearly hope we kill it at Emirates... I know title is not won right now... but I can always hope... #UptheBlues.

7. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love them.

8. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

People in SKy Sports, Talksports I mean everywhere, fans of Arsenal, United etc. don't think we deserve to win the title.. I can only laugh at them.

Arsenal say they deserve to win because of their godlike form in 2015... but still they forget that they've only accumulated 6 more points than so called sluggish Chelsea who have been dire and don't deserve to win the title just for the sake of it and mind you Chelsea have played 1 game less, so it's 3 more points(assuming we get 3 off liecester) despite Arsenal being in their best form over some seasons...

We have earned more points than Liverpool, United and City. I know you might say we've escaped with some lucky wins.... well that's logical, every team who have won the league have won many games on luck.. even United

People say we are lucky to win against Stoke... I think they have no knowledge of football then I assume. We were by far the best team for whole match created more than them, scored more, threatened them more everything, the only goal they scored was a mistake of the GoalKeeper.

Against Hull you say we were lucky? I don't think so, we scored 2 goals and then they equalized with a Courtois mistake... and again we scored and won... how can you call it lucky? It's called grit.. and every champions need it.

It's not Chelsea's problem that our rivals team has been beyond **** for majority of the season and coming back to form at the time when it's late... although it's not that late.. Arsenal and co. are still not yet out of the race...

If you think we've been lucky, than Arsenal, United have been lucky many times as well, Arsenal was dead lucky to get 3 points from that Newcastle, Newcastle absolutely battered them. Arsenal also weren't that convincing against QPR, Crystal Palace.. etc.

We have had 5-8 points lead over 2nd place for majority of the season.. and if still you people think we don't deserve it, I think you're braindead kids who know nothing of football.

You know the fact is no teams can sustain their top form for whole season, I mean no team not even Madrids' Barca's etc.

But the thing is the teams gets the title who grit through these tough periods and get those points no matter how bad they've played. That's the real mark of the Champions.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  9. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

People just remember recent games more than the earlier ones, where you were the only side that consistently won games and Arsenal won 2 of their first 8 games.

10. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

Yeah.. and it's kinda sad. :(

11. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

If it were us rather than Aresenal people would say we don't deserve to win the league because of such a scrappy and sh*te performance against a relegation threatened team. Since it's Arsenal they're saying it, it's a fantastic result and performance of real grit. #DoubleStandards.

12. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Twice as many shots, and they committed twice as many fouls. Pipe down.

13. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

We do the same -.- Check out the stats.... but yet we don't deserve, right?

14. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

Cesc Fabregas.

15. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

I feel for those people who compares Hazard to Sanchez.

Not even quarter of the player. It's like comparing Messi to Ronaldo in footballing terms, where one player actually run the whole game, whereas the other just scores.

16. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

Kind of agree. The thing about Messi-Ronaldo is Messi has always scored as much. Hazard scores significantly less than Alexis when you remove penalties. Alexis harms Arsenal's overall team play quite a bit, whereas Hazard completely runs Chelsea's.

17. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

Well penalties are a part of scoring, right? Hazard's scored 18 this season whereas Alexis 22. Both played almost same amount of games.

Before Giroud's comeback from Injury, Sanchez was probably playing your main striker, whereas Hazard has never been our main goal threat whole season. But still he has managed 18 that's quite incredible.

And I believe if he starts to take more chances instead of creating for others he'd score way way more.

He'll be a 30 goal a season player more sooner than later.'

Possibly the closest player to Messi in the world in terms of playing style imo. The only thing he lacks is killer instinct in front of goal.
    Not at all saying he is as good as Messi, he is not even half the player, but in terms of style he is the closest.

18. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

How many winning sprees have Chelsea ended recently? United 8 games streak, Citys 10, Liverpool's 10.

Arsenal are next surely. C'mon you blues.

19. kumar713

kumar713 Well-Known Member

Chelsea:cheer: hope arsenal lose today:praying:

20. Rain.

Rain. Active Member

Arsenal are ****e, was in their best ever form winning 11 straight games or so I think, still couldn't get more shots on target at home against a struggling Chelsea who were playing without any strikers and playing their main player at a position where he had hardly played.

Mind you we also got 3 penos denied to 1 of Arsenal.

There's a big difference in class.

Shots on target:

Arsenal - 1
    Chelsea - 3

2 years without scoring a goal against Chelsea. Welp.