Cricket World Cup 2019 Winner Prediction

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by iffik, May 4, 2019.

1. iffik

iffik New Member

[​IMG]

World Cup 2019 is just a few weeks away and most of the cricket experts have named England, India, Pakistan, and Australia as favorites for the Mega Edition of 2019. My first guess is India, as they are in the top form and currently all their players are playing good cricket in IPL. Pakistan can be considered favorite but just after India and England. What do you think guys? Who will gonna claim the Big Cup?

2. kiyara420

kiyara420 Member

i think England will be winner of 28 Crore rupees India will gets 14 Crore
    as Runners -up

Bairstow will be player of series with 653 runs

Lets play prediction Game

how many total century
    how many catches by keeper
    who will score most runs
    who will take maximum wkts

3. vicky2298

vicky2298 New Member

I think India will reach the finals with England this time.

4. kiyara420

kiyara420 Member

brother
    i wish too but last 2 days both india and england beaten in 1st warm up vs NZ and Australia

yesterday we {ind} lost first 6 including
    Kohli for 81 but Fine batting by jadeja (54) pops score to 179 all out ( Swing & Seam King Trent Boult dismissed top order with 4 for 33)

Taylor / willismson with their batting won it easily for nz only Bumrahs early overs create plenty of problem to newzelanders 3/1/2/1.
    --- Post updated ---
    Vicky2298
    yesterday England chasing 298 vs Aus beaten by 12 runs who scored 300 easily in ODI vs Pakistan 4 times recently but vs better bowling Unit dismissed for 285 only vince 64 and captain Buttler 52 bats well.

Smith (116) and warner (42) shines

S.Ganguly predicted Pakistan as winner
    in 2019 WC because they scored 333+ 4 time in england >> beaten vs Afghanistan. even Afg Fielder dropped 5 catches in 1St 10 overs.