Cricfire Howzat Tournament - Season 1

Discussion in 'Cricket Competitions' started by Rager, Apr 13, 2010.

1. macnaw

macnaw New Member

-I see some lag too,
    -but I think for our hard work they have compensated with money if I am not mistaken, I had about 1.3million, and i assume dillanaik would have got more and karthik less depending on their levels, so we can buy players accordingly
    -and def. they have got greedy.

anyone like to play now, i have time for 1 or 2 game

2. CricDilan007

CricDilan007 New Member

yes, they may have done that. But making players only available for 3 days when u pay so much for them it somewhat outrageous.

3. macnaw

macnaw New Member

you can buy permanent players also

but its costly buying with money than coins

4. CricDilan007

CricDilan007 New Member

but most permanent players are sold with coins. Which have to be purchased through real money. So technically, there just trying to make money now.
    [hr]Post Merge: [time]1275192268[/time][hr]
    I cant even win one game anymore, because of the major lagg. Simply lost interest in this game now.

5. CoverDrive

CoverDrive Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm also not playing games anymore due the lag. Hopefully they can fix their shit within next week.

6. karthikeyan113

karthikeyan113 New Member

I think we should tell them in their feedback thing... so that alteast they know what is going on...

Hmmm... I just woke up guys.... The game lost its shape... :(
    [hr]Post Merge: [time]1275197164[/time][hr]
    bowling sucks man... lot of wides :'(

7. davc

davc New Member

just played in a few hours ago not that laggy anymore well for me anyway

what i particularly like about this new system is the bowling. no longer can ppl be cheap and bowl yorkers every ball...which has incidentally made it more competitive. though i am noticing that it's harder to take a wicket unless the other is trying to hit a six off you.

8. CoverDrive

Yes davc, I'm loving the bowling system too. It was boring as hell to play the yorker every freakin ball.

9. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

omg this new howzat f***ing sucks big time. they have completly messed up my team and now to improve my team i have to buy players. this is ridicules i hadn't played for a week and then they make some crappy system this is horrible :'(

i completly agree with davc i spend all this time upgrading my players to try to make a good team then they just change all the levels and all that work is pointless i don't feel like playing anymore they've ruined the game

10. davc

davc New Member

[quote author=cabinet96 link=topic=547.msg3723#msg3723 date=1275298264]
    omg this new howzat f***ing sucks big time. they have completly messed up my team and now to improve my team i have to buy players. this is ridicules i hadn't played for a week and then they make some crappy system this is horrible :'(

i completly agree with davc i spend all this time upgrading my players to try to make a good team then they just change all the levels and all that work is pointless i don't feel like playing anymore they've ruined the game
    [/quote]

agreed. though i must admit gameplay is a lot of better. more realistic - now they just need to introduce edges hehe. use this cricfire tournament as inspiration to play haha. only negative thing i can say is that the default players in your team can't lvl up - what ever lvl they are is their permanent lvl... only way is to buy higher lvl players

11. macnaw

macnaw New Member

anyone for a game

12. davc

davc New Member

i am online now!!!
    [hr]Post Merge: [time]1275542834[/time][hr]
    30th Match: davc v Macnaw

davc won 2 - 0

Game 1
    [img width=700 height=439]http://i46.tinypic.com/29ykvgw.png[/img]

Game 2
    [img width=700 height=436]http://i47.tinypic.com/2ii90eq.png[/img]

13. macnaw

macnaw New Member

15th MATCH

Very close match last ball 2 needed but nerves :evil: lost it for dilan naik. GREAT GAME buddy

[img width=700 height=463]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5117/macvdil.jpg[/img]

Panesar, 11th match results, you have not uploaded on the standings

14. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

davc the second game doesn't make sense ryder got 109 but the team only got 74

15. macnaw

macnaw New Member

Davc has cheated I never played with him, he must have photoshopped it! >:( >:(

Just Kidding :rofl: :rofl: look at my score sheet too I have scored 51 out of 50. :chair:
    must have been some bug

16. Cabinet96

Cabinet96 New Member

which is correct the team totals or the batsmen's score

17. CoverDrive

Everyone's a cheater here hehe

18. macnaw

macnaw New Member

The team totals are correct.

[quote author=PanesarV link=topic=547.msg3833#msg3833 date=1275671691]
    Everyone's a cheater here hehe
    [/quote]

Why you say that?

and my 2 matches with dilan not updated yet?

19. CoverDrive

I was just kidding cuz yours AND davc's individual scores were messed up. Joke: everyone's photoshopping the scorecards. Never mind :P

20. davc

davc New Member

LOL it's a glitch on howzat's side and happens when you rematch a player - the scores scored in the previous game is added onto the 2nd game.

though i don't mind as Ryder gets century and I get more $$$.

BTW i hate this cash system. u only get like 4 matches / day (or more if you wait) so you only make around 10-15 thousand per match given you win. So it will take ages to buy players that are worth 6 figures - so what howzat are really trying to do is to make you buy more cash using real money. whilst howzat gameplay is better i believe it has become more commercialized...
    [hr]Post Merge: [time]1275817861[/time][hr]
    OMG THIND i tried sending you personal message but it says u blocked messages from me.

btw wanna play howzat i'm online now