Australia Vs England 2nd Tri-Series Match Prediction

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by HGB46, Feb 7, 2018.

1. HGB46

HGB46 Member

Australia Are A Very Strong Team And They Have Shown It By Beating New Zealand Who Were Formally Number 1. Today Their Match Is With England, England Have Shown Their Limited Overs Strength By Beating Australia In ODI Series At Their Home . England Will Be Looking To Attack Australia As They Did In ODI Series And The Match Vs President XI . Australia Have Nothing To Loose And They Will Also Be Looking To Put England Under Pressure . Comment What You Guys Think About Today's Encounter!

2. Mayank soni

Mayank soni adjust by face

Under Warne Aus won 5 out of 6 T20i I think his record close to Clarke who gave victory to Aus 12 games out of 18 T20i success % 73

Hobart is total flat road it will be fun to watch Short and Lynn batsmanship, Finch still injured so Head probably bats again alone with Short

I do not think England ever win at Hobart in t20i because even Aus only plays 2t20i so far there

I predicts Aus win

3. Mayank soni

4. Mayank soni

Canberra is probably the worst place in Australia for spinners. Bad luck for Lyon to play rep cricket a few times there and get caned.

He's a good limited overs bowler, that's where he cut his teeth, in the T20 BB as it was then