Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 311

Thread: You Know What Really Grinds my Gears?

  1. #91
    Amplifier is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    $CF
    847,000
    HAHAHA ohh cabby boyy but yeahh that is true

  2. #92
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426

  3. #93
    Amplifier is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    $CF
    847,000
    You know what grinds my gear when Admins don't appreciate members on the site and treat them as w/e and tell them they don't have to be member of the site

  4. #94
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426

  5. #95
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifier View Post
    You know what grinds my gear when Admins don't appreciate members on the site and treat them as w/e and tell them they don't have to be member of the site
    This guy has no idea.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  6. #96
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    My mom, what a ****!
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    Woah! Woah! Easy bwoy!

  8. #98
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    My mom, what a ****!
    Uh oh!! You just didn't flip the bird!

  9. #99
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    When you don't want to find out the cricket score at school so you can enjoy the highlights, you don't find out at school, but you find out in the Indian corner shop! Only heard Bob Wills ranting about long selves, but it was enough to send shivers of chucks and teesera's down my spine.*


    *Note this only works if you have the stereotypical Indian corner shop in Canada. I'm gonna assume you do.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  10. #100
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    good one!



    And nah we don't have such shops...

  12. #102
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426
    This will be hilarious, only if it was true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    When you don't want to find out the cricket score at school so you can enjoy the highlights, you don't find out at school, but you find out in the Indian corner shop! Only heard Bob Wills ranting about long selves, but it was enough to send shivers of chucks and teesera's down my spine.*


    *Note this only works if you have the stereotypical Indian corner shop in Canada. I'm gonna assume you do.

  13. #103
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    And nah we don't have such shops...
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    ^ *A large percentage* of the Indians here don't care much for Cricket! They have left cricket behind (or never were followers) and picked up hockey instead. I have only seen a couple of restaurants (out of like 50) have a cricket channel on when you enter their shop.

  15. #105
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    Remember during the world cup, I went into the shop during England and the West Indies game and a wicket had just fallen (7 down) cue rushing home to see a great victory.

    Shame the rest of the tournament was abandoned.


    That is what happened wasn't it? #Pakistanwon? #mostpointsinthegroupstages?
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  16. #106
    Amplifier is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    $CF
    847,000
    This Smiley


  17. #107
    squashed.bugaboo's Avatar
    squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwicket
    Posts
    6,636
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    ^ *A large percentage* of the Indians here don't care much for Cricket! They have left cricket behind (or never were followers) and picked up hockey instead. I have only seen a couple of restaurants (out of like 50) have a cricket channel on when you enter their shop.
    Hockey is such a graceful and skill demanding sport. Its sad what cricket has done to it in India. Also sad that we won our last hockey Olympic gold in the 70s..

  18. #108
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    India used be Champions at Field Hockey and nowadays they suck at it.

  19. #109
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by -Biηηiηg- View Post
    India used be Champions at Field Hockey and nowadays they suck at it.
    my mom's father was just talking about it the other day....

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    Quote Originally Posted by squashed.bugaboo View Post
    Hockey is such a graceful and skill demanding sport. Its sad what cricket has done to it in India. Also sad that we won our last hockey Olympic gold in the 70s..
    I was referring to ice hockey

  21. #111
    squashed.bugaboo's Avatar
    squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwicket
    Posts
    6,636
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    I was referring to ice hockey

  22. #112
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426
    You know what really grinds me gear?

    When I am paying attention in a classroom, and random guy starts eating. The smell of eating gets to me, if you want to eat, go eat outside you ****.

  23. #113
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625

  24. #114
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is online now Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,470
    What Really Grinds my Gears is Brad Haddin ATM

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    ^ Are you Aussie or Indian?

  26. #116
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is online now Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,470
    Aussie

  27. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,505
    I can understand your pain

  28. #118
    Amplifier is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    $CF
    847,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    You know what really grinds me gear?

    When I am paying attention in a classroom, and random guy starts eating. The smell of eating gets to me, if you want to eat, go eat outside you ****.
    Sometimes when you have lectures like back to back 5 hrs in a row then that is the only option ...... I eat during lecture too ...... and make noise with wrapper of nutrition bars

  29. #119
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,194
    Blog Entries
    20
    How can you eat in class?
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  30. #120
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifier View Post
    Sometimes when you have lectures like back to back 5 hrs in a row then that is the only option ...... I eat during lecture too ...... and make noise with wrapper of nutrition bars
    Its not about that. Its about peeling an orange... The citrus smell drives me crazy... It spreads in the whole classroom. I have 7 hour of straight lectures, and this just gets to me. FU!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast