Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 49

Thread: Who is the biggest **** in cricket

  1. #1
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20

    Who is the biggest **** in cricket

    Hard to look past MS Dhoni. Doesn't want the DRS then moans about umpire decisions, forcing someone to retire in the process. He skips ODI series but plays IPL. Your bank account more important buddy? And the man reeks of arrogance. Yes you've slogged it for six, to bad whenever you try to swat the ball like a fly in tests you get caught in the slips, and it leads to batting collapses.

    Who's yours?
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  2. #2
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    Ponting got crucified for this, they said he should have been banned.



    The funny thing is they didn't need to give him a ban for that, they suspended him for slow overrate anyway
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  3. #3
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    Stuart Broad! Abuses the game and other players and gets away because of Daddy Broad!

  5. #5
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    ^ Whatta douche! The apology wasn't even sincere!

  7. #7
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    Flintoff



  8. #8
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,431
    England needs to be sent to Talibans. Freakin doucheness to the max.

    Talibans will teach them so much respect that they will forget about anything they knew, they will start bowling like 1 year olds and cost England to lose everything.

  9. #9
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625


    Guess what Flintoff - Bravo is Still Playing

  10. #10
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,431
    Who is laughing now Flintoff?

  11. #11
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    Flintoff



  12. #12
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,431
    This is turning to be another "hate on England Thread"

  13. #13
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    SideBottom


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    Naww Flintoff's a beast He'll allowed to do that

  15. #15
    squashed.bugaboo's Avatar
    squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwicket
    Posts
    6,639
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    ^ Whatta douche! The apology wasn't even sincere!
    Agree.. Zulqarnain took it way too nicely to be honest. I shudder when I think of what would've transpired if Javed was at the crease. He'd probably be in jail for murder using a stump.
    KingAmon: "Duh! Can somebody tell me, what is this about?"

  16. #16
    pragas1's Avatar
    pragas1 is offline Club Cricketer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SRI LANKA
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by -Biηηiηg- View Post
    nice video

  17. #17
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,431
    Quote Originally Posted by squashed.bugaboo View Post
    Agree.. Zulqarnain took it way too nicely to be honest. I shudder when I think of what would've transpired if Javed was at the crease. He'd probably be in jail for murder using a stump.
    That is certain.

  18. #18
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,472
    Virat kohli....

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    Steve Finn joins the list



    Afridi's video

  20. #20
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    OMG this is Dusgusting cricket from Finn

  21. #21
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    Since when has sledging made someone a **** that's pretty much just discriminating against fast bowlers, and therefore everywhere except India.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    Stuart Broad! Abuses the game and other players and gets away because of Daddy Broad!
    "Daddy Broad" doesn't officiate England games, thought that would have been obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    England needs to be sent to Talibans. Freakin doucheness to the max.

    Talibans will teach them so much respect that they will forget about anything they knew, they will start bowling like 1 year olds and cost England to lose everything.
    Who in the England cricket team are douches.




    Never seen a player retire due to sledging, but I've seen people retire from Dhoni publicly humiliating him.

    ------------------

    There seems to be a set steroype that people from the Sub Continent aren't as much of a **** as people from Australia, England and South Africa. It's a joke.

    ------------------

    You obviously so insecure that you have to turn the thread into the old "my county's better than your country". How mature from a bunch of adults.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    Dude, we're providing video evidence. You're blabbing random sh!t.

  23. #23
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    So Sledging means that person is not a **** ?

  24. #24
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    When I provided "evidence" you said, "Haters gonna hate" and laughed at the victims of Dhoni's ****yness, I'd be a fool to do it again. I don't know what Binning's doing he's just going round posting videos of people sledging. He's like one of those Pakistani's that go around saying, "Cricket Abuse (name of player)

    Vidoes like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1qrJCrugo


    I also find it funny that when you posted a video of Boucher sledging you thought it was funny but when it fits the argument you think it's "disgusting". What a joke.

    Anyway since were just throwing random youtube videos around here was the first one that came up on my recommendations (honestly)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olf-RYaK-dg
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  25. #25
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by -Biηηiηg- View Post
    So Sledging means that person is not a **** ?
    "Now you listen here, I'm right and if you don't start agreeing with me you shall receive infractions"



    ------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    Dude, we're providing video evidence. You're blabbing random sh!t.
    I didn't see the "video evidence" you showed of Broad getting away with things because of "Daddy Broad". Can you repost it? I'd be fascinated to see what goes on in disciplinary meetings.

    ------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    Dude, we're providing video evidence. You're blabbing random sh!t.
    I didn't see the "video evidence" you showed of Broad getting away with things because of "Daddy Broad". Can you repost it? I'd be fascinated to see what goes on in disciplinary meetings.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  26. #26
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    "Now you listen here, I'm right and if you don't start agreeing with me you shall receive infractions"
    I didn't say you were wrong to post that picture of Dhoni or neither did I disagree with you

    I just stated my opinion about the players who are being **** on the Field

  27. #27
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    You didn't state your opinion at all. Unless your opinion is matt Prior cheating, but I'm not sure what that means.

    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  28. #28
    Binning's Avatar
    Binning is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    38,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    You didn't state your opinion at all. Unless your opinion is matt Prior cheating, but I'm not sure what that means.
    So if someone is a cheat, he is not a **** ?

  29. #29
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,196
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by -Biηηiηg- View Post
    Flintoff


    Dude, guess what, Flintoff and Yuvraj are best friends.

    Banter seems to just not happen with Sub Continental folk (see Rob's youtube for further evidence) can't be simple enough for them.

    ------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Biηηiηg- View Post
    So if someone is a cheat, he is not a **** ?
    Completely irrelevant. No surprises here.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,509
    I didn't see the "video evidence" you showed of Broad getting away with things because of "Daddy Broad". Can you repost it? I'd be fascinated to see what goes on in disciplinary meetings.
    I already showed it to you a while ago.

    Also, for the record, I don't think sledging is bad - in fact, I love it! But pushing people around IS bad or not appealing for an LBW and starting to celebrate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast