Page 258 of 767 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 22986

Thread: The never ending thread

  1. #7711
    squashed.bugaboo's Avatar
    squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwicket
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    You can make a thread back saying 'Batsmen who are better than Cook/Ponting'. No need to get all worked up. Or just ignore these threads...
    That's exactly the point. There is no obsessive pathological interest among sane followers of the game in making such threads on Cook/Ponting or whoever. Would you start one, for example? Would Binning? Would Rager? Would Cabi/Rob/you-name-it? Emphatic no. These threads are just pointless troll threads, meant to incite others. Kudos to Binning for pointing this out.
    KingAmon: "Duh! Can somebody tell me, what is this about?"

  2. #7712
    squashed.bugaboo's Avatar
    squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Midwicket
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    Squashy I'm forever indebted to you. Consider my money your money. Would you like the 111,000,000 I have right now?
    Nah.. I don't bet any more. It's cool.
    KingAmon: "Duh! Can somebody tell me, what is this about?"

  3. #7713
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    What are you suggesting then?

  4. #7714
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    When you guys were going through puberty did you get very emotional for no reason?

  5. #7715
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    I don't even know when I hit puberty... so no, never got emotional.

  6. #7716
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    how could U not know?

    Lately I feel so emotional, I get upset over nothing....

  7. #7717
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    ^ I don't know how you know you are going through a puberty? Basically your voice change... mine didn't.

  8. #7718
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    my voice cracks so much atm.

  9. #7719
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    Cracks...

  10. #7720
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    I don't even know when I hit puberty... so no, never got emotional.
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Piethepker View Post
    my voice cracks so much atm.
    Don't worry...just think you sound like Drake

  11. #7721
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    why forum so active and school and so dead at home?

  12. #7722
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    why forum so active at school and so dead at home?
    that's what you mean?

    I guess we are just all online when you are at school and nobody is online right now.

  13. #7723
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    going to try not to go on cricfire at school...

    falling behind a bit lol

  14. #7724
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,391
    ^Yeah man. School's important and more so - the lectures! Get all your work done at school and then chill out at home

  15. #7725
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    got 50% in this science thing and everyone else got like 80%

    COME ON PIE FOCUS!

  16. #7726
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,391
    Yes, FOCUS! At your grade level, you don't even have to study all day or anything. Just be efficient - do one thing at a time (computer or school). I know this is very easy to say than to be done.

  17. #7727
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    its harddd Especially when you hate a subject, Like FRENNCCCHHH!

  18. #7728
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,391
    Yeah even I had tough time getting through languages. Stick in there

  19. #7729
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    imma drop it, I am going to drop art music and French (people say I can't drop all 3, if so I am SCREWED

  20. #7730
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    30,391
    We were required to take a 2nd language...

  21. #7731
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    I am learning arabic(Not school) and we have to for year 8

    and the teacher hates me(Mainly because I act like an idiot and therefore gets me help )

  22. #7732
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Piethepker View Post
    When you guys were going through puberty did you get very emotional for no reason?
    Yes. I still do in fact
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  23. #7733
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    Yes. I still do in fact
    That's cause you're still going through puberty. N00b.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  24. #7734
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by squashed.bugaboo View Post
    That's exactly the point. There is no obsessive pathological interest among sane followers of the game in making such threads on Cook/Ponting or whoever. Would you start one, for example? Would Binning? Would Rager? Would Cabi/Rob/you-name-it? Emphatic no. These threads are just pointless troll threads, meant to incite others. Kudos to Binning for pointing this out.
    All I see is a big troll face and the word "Problem" Hasn't pointed out jack as far as I'm concerned.

    I'd told you why I used Sachin, because he's often viewed as the best bat of the modern era and I thought he would be the best benchmark. I might make a Viv Richards one tomorrow.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  25. #7735
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Piethepker View Post
    I am learning arabic(Not school) and we have to for year 8

    and the teacher hates me(Mainly because I act like an idiot and therefore gets me help )
    Arabic?

    You seem like a dork.

  26. #7736
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    That's cause you're still going through puberty. N00b.
    Thank you for pointing out what I was implying. Needed that.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  27. #7737
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    That's cause you're still going through puberty. N00b.
    You don't say moment by CSB.

  28. #7738
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is offline Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    Arabic?

    You seem like a dork.
    My dads Lebanese and they speak Arabic, I kind of want to know how to talk to my cousins.

  29. #7739
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    I think Squashy is saying, its pointless when we don't do quality discussion rather wear out on a player who we shouldn't and since Tendulkar is the victim all the time, it makes Binning, Squashy very mad. It's no fun when we have to do boring discussions on players. Is it now?

  30. #7740
    Rager's Avatar
    Rager is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    32,398
    They never taught you? You should learn it...