Shamelessly stolen fron a fellow forum.
For those who don't know how to play, it's a simple trivia game. Rounds of sheep can be either white, where the aim of the game is to score as many points as possible, or black, where the aim is to score as few as possible. 1 point is awarded for every person who gives a particular answer - so for example, if I were to ask for a batsman to have scored 10,000 Test runs, and 8 people answer Sachin Tendulkar, then 8 points are scored. In White Sheep, there are no incorrect answers, as the aim is to pick what you think the most popular answer will be. In Black Sheep, the aim of the game is to pick the answer you think will be least popular - however incorrect answers are penalised by an additional point on top of the most popular answer - so in the above example, a black sheep answer of Chris Martin would score 9 points.
Sheep is a game which requires a high number of people to play (the higher the better) so the amount of participants we have will decide how long it will be before we play again.
Obviously your expected to not use the internet for this.
The first round will be white sheep. The round will be open for 2 hours. I have made the questions fairly easy for the first round.
Please PM all answers to me.
1. Name an Iron
2. Name a fruit
3. Name a country who fought with the British in World War II
4. Name a 19th Century British colony
5. Name an Australian State
6. Name a capital city in Europe
7. Name a country that has won the Fifa World Cup
8. Name a country that has hosted the Olympic Games
9. Name a test bowler with more than 500 test wickets
10. Name a current English Batsmen
11. Name a poster with more than 10,000 posts.
12. Name a poster who hasn't posted in 2012