Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 105

Thread: Match Thread: Ireland v Australia Only ODI 2012

  1. #31
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is online now Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    Stupid Irish rain

  2. #32
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Indeed... Ireland is a **** place. So is England. The whole of the UK is ****.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  3. #33
    Piethepker's Avatar
    Piethepker is online now Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    16,455
    and fox sports arn't showing any highlights, I WANTED TO UPLOAD BINGAS SPELL FFSSSS

  4. #34
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Well Fox Sports says:

    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  5. #35
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    Indeed... Ireland is a **** place. So is England. The whole of the UK is ****.
    Ireland isn't in the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piethepker View Post
    and fox sports arn't showing any highlights, I WANTED TO UPLOAD BINGAS SPELL FFSSSS
    Indeed. Sky delivered no highlights. Probably because there were like 12 balls bowled.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  6. #36
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    Ireland isn't in the UK.
    Part of it is though isn't it?

    Plus I was referring to the weather in the UK as well... it's been raining for like the past 2 months and it's supposed to be your summer FFS.

    I was right. Belfast is in the UK.

    CSB knows more about the UK than Oscar does.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  7. #37
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Belfast isn't even part of Ireland though.

    And no Ireland isn't part of the UK. The UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  8. #38
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    You're not making any sense.

    "Northern Ireland" sound like Ireland to me. Just as "Northern England" is a part of England.

    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  9. #39
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Nah, Northern Ireland is actually a whole different country, much like North and South Korea.

    Only for some reason Northern Ireland is part of the UK, while the Republic of Ireland (which is the cricket team) isn't part of the UK.

    That's the cause of the IRA FTR.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  10. #40
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Just as "North" and "South" Korea are both parts of Korea... I count both Northern Ireland and Ireland as part of Ireland.

    And it's for the sake of conversation FFS. What do you want me to say when referring to the weather in your ****ty part of the world?

    "The weather in the archipelago just north-west of mainland Europe is extremely ****"? Yeah that's really convenient to type.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  11. #41
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Well Northern Ireland is actually controlled by Mister Cameron. It's closer to England than it is to the Republic of Ireland.


    Of course it's all retarded. I'm English FFS, not Northern Irish.

    See map:

    Notice how the Irelands are different colours, much like England and Scotland

    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  12. #42
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    And it's for the sake of conversation FFS. What do you want me to say when referring to the weather in your ****ty part of the world?

    "The weather in the archipelago just north-west of mainland Europe is extremely ****"? Yeah that's really convenient to type.
    This.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  13. #43
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    FTR, when I saw the weather forecast for the game yesterday, I thought you might slip up. I was waiting eagerly.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  14. #44
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    It's not a slip-up. I know that Ireland is a separate country.

    It's just easier to type than what I said before.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  15. #45
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    And you could've said "The British Isles" like Rafa did
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  16. #46
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Or I could've just said the ****ing UK because it's two letters as opposed to a billion.

    Such a **** place I dunno why anyone would wanna work out which part belongs to whom.

    Plus, we don't call your cricket team "The UK"? Do we? Even though people from Wales have played for England...

    Stop being such a geography nazi.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  17. #47
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Nah but our board is called the "England and Wales Cricket Board, with parts made in South Africa"

    I'm just giving you a lesson, like you would with Grammar
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  18. #48
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    It's not much of a lesson if I already KNOW all the things you're trying to teach.

    How about teaching me something useful for a change. Like why England can't field a side of their own and have to steal all their players from SA and Ireland.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  19. #49
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    It's not much of a lesson if I already KNOW all the things you're trying to teach.
    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    You're not making any sense.

    "Northern Ireland" sound like Ireland to me. Just as "Northern England" is a part of England.

    Cool story bro etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    How about teaching me something useful for a change. Like why England can't field a side of their own and have to steal all their players from SA and Ireland.
    #Anychance

    It's probably because we have a high amount of immigration, meaning half the people in the country aren't form England. Therefore naturally we will field teams that feature people who were born in other nations.

    On the contrary, no people want to emigrate to Australia.

    Also the definition of steal must've changed. It seems I stole a chocolate bar from the shop today. Am I going in jail?
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  20. #50
    robelinda's Avatar
    robelinda is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Diamond Creek
    Posts
    1,747
    everyone on this forum is a cocksucker. yeah, you too dumbass. screw this signature, its as sh!te as India's top order. and when i say sh!te, i mean really f*cked up and retarded, like a man with no ears and eyes holding a sign saying "Nickelback ROCK".

  21. #51
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Tons of people wanna emigrate to Aus. That's why you constantly hear racist people like Pie complain about all the Asians in Sydney.

    The immigration excuse doesn't work for England though, because no sane person would actually WANT to move to a a place with such **** weather. So it has to be some other reason. Players like Trott/KP must either be paid insane sums of money or the ECB has some sort of dirt on their families which they are keeping quiet only because KP and Trott agree to play for them.

    And if you really think I didn't know there were two distinct parts of Ireland then you're retarded.

    I was a huge fan of the Artemis Fowl books when I was younger... so I learned all about Ireland then.

    Careful Rob.. Oscar will give you a massive lecture on why you're wrong to say "England" and not "the British Isles".
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  22. #52
    robelinda's Avatar
    robelinda is offline County Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Diamond Creek
    Posts
    1,747
    everyone on this forum is a cocksucker. yeah, you too dumbass. screw this signature, its as sh!te as India's top order. and when i say sh!te, i mean really f*cked up and retarded, like a man with no ears and eyes holding a sign saying "Nickelback ROCK".

  23. #53
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  24. #54
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    Oh the irony #Notfollowingtheconversation

    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    Tons of people wanna emigrate to Aus. That's why you constantly hear racist people like Pie complain about all the Asians in Sydney.
    I've heard they get beat up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    The immigration excuse doesn't work for England though, because no sane person would actually WANT to move to a a place with such **** weather.
    Guess there are a lot of insane people then. Or people who just want to be able to get paid a decent amount.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSB View Post
    So it has to be some other reason. Players like Trott/KP must either be paid insane sums of money or the ECB has some sort of dirt on their families which they are keeping quiet only because KP and Trott agree to play for them.
    Are you really that ignorant? I'm gonna assume you're not and just trying to do it to piss me off.

    Anyway Pietersen moved because he couldn't get in his state side for Racial reasons. He was told he had no chance of ever making the side again. So he decided to sign with Notts, where he averaged over 50 for four seasons. Then England asked him if he wanted to play, no given that he wasn't recognised as good enough for his state side back in SA, I reckon he'd have played for peanuts tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    The weather is nicer in the winter FTR.

    That's why we're STILL in drought
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  25. #55
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Yes I know the story about why KP moved.

    And just because the occasional Asian person gets beaten up doesn't mean they ALL do. That's like saying "Broad is a complete ****ing retard, therefore all Englishmen are complete ****ing retards".

    Actually... that last bit sounds about right.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  26. #56
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    So the occasional instance does mean it's an always or all? Nice.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  27. #57
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    Yes. So Flopdulkar occasionally makes slow, match-losing tons for India, therefore he ALWAYS does.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  28. #58
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    And Ravi Bopara always bowls reverse swinging yorkers that clean batsmen up for fun
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

  29. #59
    CSB's Avatar
    CSB
    CSB is offline International Cricketer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,862
    And England always struggles against spin in the subcontinent.







    Oh wait that's true.
    Forgiveness lies too deep to be vanished away.

  30. #60
    Cabinet96's Avatar
    Cabinet96 is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    26,113
    Blog Entries
    20
    And Australia always struggle against seam and get bowled out for less than 100.
    Playing left arm spin better than the national side, since the age of 12
    Kallis a minnow basher you say?
    FTB you say?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast