Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tournament Thread: Indian Premier League 2012

If final happens to be Mumbai vs Kolkata @Mumbai, SRK won't be able to attend

Binning is offline Super Moderator
    SRK will be kicking himself then

Today is not my farewell IPL game, asserts Ganguly

Pune skipper Ganguly rubbishes talk of farewell IPL game on the eve of their last match against Shah Rukh's KKR

Souce: http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2012/m...ts-Ganguly.htm

He wants more Moolahhhhh

squashed.bugaboo is offline International Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    Today is not my farewell IPL game, asserts Ganguly

Pune skipper Ganguly rubbishes talk of farewell IPL game on the eve of their last match against Shah Rukh's KKR

Souce: http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2012/m...ts-Ganguly.htm

LOL.. he isn't letting anybody force him out. Not done yet... let the moolah flow in baby!
    KingAmon: "Duh! Can somebody tell me, what is this about?"

So....the South African AB De Villiers chokes at RCB as well...and with it, down comes the whole team...

------------------

96 detained (2 IPL Players) at Mumbai rave party, drugs recovered

Mumbai police detained 96 persons, including two suspected IPL players, during a raid on a rave party at a plush hotel in suburban Juhu on Sunday night.

Additional commissioner of police, west region, Vishwas Nangre Patil confirmed that those found at the party also included two IPL players. He however, said that no one is an accused until proven that he had consumed drugs. He said 110 gms of cocaine and several tablets, suspected to be MDMA and other enctatogenic drugs like Ecstacy, had been recovered from the venue during the raid.

Nangre Patil who led the raiding party, told HT that the police had been tipped off about the conduct of a “Sunday Sundown Party” (that begins at sun set and goes on till day break) at Oakwood Premier Hotel, behind Chandan Chowkie at Juhu, in advance and the raid followed at around 8-8.30 pm. The party was being conducted in a pub inside the star hotel. He said a total of 58 men and 38 women who were present at the venue had been rounded up and the drug found there was seized.

Most of the patrons were foreigners,” Nangre Patil said adding that all those rounded up had been sent to the Bhabha Hospital at Bandra (w) and Coopper Hospital (Andheri) for blood and urine test. “We are waiting for the medical reports of the participants before initiating action against them for consumption of narcotics drugs,” he added. Most of the participants (both Indian as well as foreigners) were of the age group between 25-35. The nationality of the foreigners and the identity/profile of the Indian patrons were being ascertained, the additional CP said.

Sources however, claimed that a majority of the foreigners were Russians.

Samples of the contraband found at the venue have been sent for chemical analysis.

Nangre Patil said the police was trying to ascertain the organisors of the rave/drug party along with the source and carrier of the narcotics. It was not clear whether the police had arrested any hotel staff, though unconfirmed reports suggested that some of them had been detained and questioned. Interestingly, the hotel shares it’s boundary with a high security army wireless station.

Over 100 policemen from various police stations in the area took part in the crackdown while the hotel premises was completely barricaded when the raid was in progress.

Sources in the police said the Indian participants in the party included few celebrities and some high profile Mumbaites while the rest were staying in the hotel.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-...e1-858797.aspx

****ing Drugs bang chicks, forget Cricket.

Rahul Sharma and Wayne Parnell's name is coming forward...

Kill the MOFOS

Quote Originally Posted by Binning View Post
    ****ing Drugs bang chicks, forget Cricket.
    And you all thought I was kidding around when I said they'll soon come up with the brilliant idea of a "T0" tournament where the game is decided on a toss while players swill beers and bang cheerleader chicks??

------------------

This is just what the doctor ordered! I am celebrating the demise of IPL!

No need for immediate post-mortem - Ganguly

Sourav Ganguly, the Pune Warriors captain, has said the side does not need an immediate post-mortem after their disastrous IPL season ended on Saturday with a ninth consecutive defeat, to Kolkata Knight Riders. Warriors won only four matches in 2012, the same as in their maiden season in 2011, out of 16 and finished last.

More: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-p...ry/565556.html

Only if this guy was as good at playing cricket as he is giving media headlines

------------------

Seriously, this guy has become a laughing stock now

Ganguly from the Great Indian Leader to Absolute Piece of $hit.

Rager is offline Coach
    Chennai again into the qualifiers... Dhoni you lucky bastard.

Bets are now open

Will CSK get lucky again

Rager is offline Coach
    I doubt it... his luck vanished when he won India their first World Cup victory as the captain.

poweritz is offline School Cricketer
    With lady luck favoring CSK, I think they'll make the hat-trick of IPL titles. Yellow teams like CSK and Oz are good at doing it

Rager is offline Coach
    Not happening this year... DD will take it.

My prediction: Sunil Narine will concede more than 28 runs off his 4 overs today, he'll pick up two wickets.

Rager is offline Coach
    Btw, welcome to the forum buddy!

I haven't been following IPL so I wouldn't know who to support really... just been seeing DD excel this time around and I think they might be the champs! This is IPL we talking about... DC surprised us eh!!

Quote Originally Posted by poweritz View Post
    My prediction: Sunil Narine will concede more than 28 runs off his 4 overs today, he'll pick up two wickets.
    Narine is beast buddy!

@ Rager and CoverDrive: Happy to join you guys and make myself a part of your esteemed company

".............Knowledge is proud that he has learn'd so much
    Wisdom is humble that he knows no more......................"

Rager is offline Coach

Your avatar reminds me of old MSN Messenger... relevant somehow to you?

I like the Butterfly mark, the colourful butterfly that hovers around fragrant flowers

Waiting for today's IPL clash. Felt bad the other day when RCB succumbed under self-created pressure, but it's ok, I'm supporting the mighty CSK now

Quote Originally Posted by CoverDrive View Post
    So....the South African AB De Villiers chokes at RCB as well...and with it, down comes the whole team...

------------------

96 detained (2 IPL Players) at Mumbai rave party, drugs recovered

Mumbai police detained 96 persons, including two suspected IPL players, during a raid on a rave party at a plush hotel in suburban Juhu on Sunday night.

Additional commissioner of police, west region, Vishwas Nangre Patil confirmed that those found at the party also included two IPL players. He however, said that no one is an accused until proven that he had consumed drugs. He said 110 gms of cocaine and several tablets, suspected to be MDMA and other enctatogenic drugs like Ecstacy, had been recovered from the venue during the raid.

Nangre Patil who led the raiding party, told HT that the police had been tipped off about the conduct of a “Sunday Sundown Party” (that begins at sun set and goes on till day break) at Oakwood Premier Hotel, behind Chandan Chowkie at Juhu, in advance and the raid followed at around 8-8.30 pm. The party was being conducted in a pub inside the star hotel. He said a total of 58 men and 38 women who were present at the venue had been rounded up and the drug found there was seized.

Most of the patrons were foreigners,” Nangre Patil said adding that all those rounded up had been sent to the Bhabha Hospital at Bandra (w) and Coopper Hospital (Andheri) for blood and urine test. “We are waiting for the medical reports of the participants before initiating action against them for consumption of narcotics drugs,” he added. Most of the participants (both Indian as well as foreigners) were of the age group between 25-35. The nationality of the foreigners and the identity/profile of the Indian patrons were being ascertained, the additional CP said.

Sources however, claimed that a majority of the foreigners were Russians.

Samples of the contraband found at the venue have been sent for chemical analysis.

Nangre Patil said the police was trying to ascertain the organisors of the rave/drug party along with the source and carrier of the narcotics. It was not clear whether the police had arrested any hotel staff, though unconfirmed reports suggested that some of them had been detained and questioned. Interestingly, the hotel shares it’s boundary with a high security army wireless station.

Over 100 policemen from various police stations in the area took part in the crackdown while the hotel premises was completely barricaded when the raid was in progress.

Sources in the police said the Indian participants in the party included few celebrities and some high profile Mumbaites while the rest were staying in the hotel.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-...e1-858797.aspx

Well Well Well, so they are banging the Cheerleaders

Now you believe it?

Those are russian tourists you idiots...

I thought some of the cheerleaders were hired from Russia and other countries? Oh well.

Rager is offline Coach
    These young mandir is making all the noise... I don't see Hayden going after these girls...

their estrogen levels are probably high.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast